Chemin de Mornex 34
Place Chauderon 11
Rue de Genève 31
Rue du Grand-Chêne 10
Place de la Riponne 12
+41 79 519 64 89
APCI / LUFF
c/o T19 Bis Coworking
Avenue de Tivoli 19bis,
This 19th edition will be influenced by new conditions, imposed by sanitary norms due to the Covid-19 crisis. They will allow the spectators, artists and organisers to enjoy the festival in safety.
The organisers reserve the right to modify or cancel events, or even cancel the festival in case sanitary conditions can no longer be guaranteed.
The entirety of our plan of protection is available for consultation on the site of the festival.
WE INVITE OUR SPECTATORS:
– To behave with responsibility, solidarity and goodwill towards the public, the artists and the staff
– To stay at home in case of symptoms of Covid-19: fever, loss of taste, cough
– To wear a mask around all the areas of the festival, including in open air
– To respect the protection guidelines: physical distance of 1,5m from other persons and regular hand disinfection
– To favour the purchasing of electronic tickets
– To favour the payment by TWINT
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
Our public should be aware that in case of suspicion of Covid-19 infection during the festival, their personal data will be transmitted to cantonal authorities which could then impose quarantine.
The personal data of each spectator will be preserved for the duration of 14 days after the event. It will be deleted afterwards and will not be used for commercial reasons in any way.
The collection of this information is necessary in order to respect the sanitary norms and allow the counting for the limit of 300 persons per space.
ON THE SITE OF THE FESTIVAL
Wearing a mask is compulsory around all the areas of the festival (cinemas, concert halls, queues, bars…). We invite you to come with your own mask. If you forget to bring one, there will be masks available at the festival.
– Bottles of the hydro-alcoholic solution will be available
– For drinking or eating you will be required to sit at a table. Our staff will serve the consumers, after the order has been made at the bar.
We thank you for your understanding and your participation in this 19th edition of Lausanne Underground Film & Music Festival.